Followers

Home

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

White on white

Morning all 

Hope you are having a good day and the sun is shining where you are. 

Here is my card for today.

I have used an embossed card blank from Craftwork cards

And die cut out the butterflies from white shimmer paper using Crafters companion 
Butterfly Lullaby collection. 

I tried out my Todo machine today .... need a bit more practice with it but 
I am looking forward to foiling with it. 

Anyway back to the card sprinkled a selection of butterflies onto the card 
added Nuvo Drop eyes and a sentiment. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges



Thank  you for popping over and leaving your comments which 
I read every day and really appreciate your thoughts. 

Have a great day 

Hope to get out in the garden later - not too warm outside and still 
a little rain but fingers crossed. 

Look forward to hearing from you again 

Crafty hugs 






8 comments:

  1. Is that your first go at foiling cos it's perfect. Love , love the butterflies. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply beautiful White on White card. I love the pretty butterflies.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Pen,I like your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pen what a super WOW card, loving the butterflies. Classy.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely white on white card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful white on white card. Love the butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen